About the Chamber
The Latin Chamber of Commerce of Broward was founded in 1987. We are located in the heart of Broward County, in Hollywood FL.
Our Mission is to enhance economic growth and stability to our members and our community at large.
We have 425 members comprised of community leaders, small and large business, executives and professionals from a broad range of nationalities and operations. We coordinate recurring events such as: Bimonthly Business Networking events (every other Wednesday) as well as Monthly Luncheons (last Friday of every month).
In addition we host a Scholarship Luncheon, a Legislative Luncheon, a Business Expo and a Gala. These events help us develop the potential to recruit new members and to pass on marketing messages to others.
- Increase the business and economic opportunities for Hispanic and associated business communities.
- Aggressively enhance our private and public partnership alliances.
- Develop targeted access and links to the Hispanic business and consumer markets.
- Utilize joint business and legislative contacts for the mutual benefit of our partnerships, membership and the Hispanic community.
- Provide significant and measurable networking opportunities.
- Provide demonstrated and sustainable support for our educational, social, political and economic development of the Hispanic business community.